I frequently get asked about the products I use. Whether it’s a moisturizer, serum, mask, cleanser … you get the point.
But today I want to tell you about my favorite eye cream. It’s worth the share.
I like it because it’s not greasy. I can use it day or night without getting it in my eyes. It actually stays where you want it.
I loved this product the first time I tried it, which was in the testing days here at the office. I didn’t even have a mirror but I could feel the immediate tightening effects.
I’d also like to share with you my little tip you can use with any eye cream: I like to put it on those vertical creases above my lip.
Women seem to get those lines more than men. And you don’t have to be a smoker or an ex-smoker. It’s your hormones, or lack of, that causes these annoying lines. But try some eye cream – you might start to see them disappear or get softer.
In the meantime, if you want to read more about my all-time favorite eye cream, I’ve included the information below. I promise, if you decide to make the purchase you won’t be disappointed.
And … if you are not satisfied for any reason, you can call for a complete refund, no questions asked.
You have nothing to lose but wrinkles.
For a more healthy beautiful you!
“Beauty Oscar” awarded to
Newly Discovered Molecule
Erases the Appearance of wrinkles in Just 60 Minutes
You’ve probably seen many products promote the benefits of “Hyaluronic acid. ”
Your body naturally creates and uses Hyaluronic acid to hold and retain moisture. This incredible little molecule holds 1,000 times its weight in water.
For decades, it’s been used in beauty and skincare products. And I use it in my practice to repair achy joints.
But today, I have much bigger news to share with you…
I’ve uncovered an even more powerful molecule that now makes it possible to hold, retain and increase moisture in the thinnest, most vulnerable skin on your body… the skin around your eyes.
This unique molecule comes from the Konjac root. And its very special molecular properties makes it possible to erase crow’s feet, wrinkles and fine lines in one hour.
That’s why I made it the cornerstone for my revolutionary, new “moisture delivery system. ”
Here’s how it works…
A piece of Konjac root feels coarse, like a dried sponge. But get this “sponge” wet and it becomes silky smooth.
This amazing change happens because polysaccharide molecules like those in Konjac hold massive amounts of water — even more than Hyaluronic acid! 1
And once they grab hold of water, they won’t let go.
Now, Konjac and Hyaluronic acid molecules can be combined to create a super-absorbent micro-molecule.
This tiny molecule easily penetrates deep into your skin. Once there, it attracts and holds thousands of times more moisture than Konjac or Hyaluronic acid could on their own.
The super molecule plumps and tones from the inside.
In less than an hour, fine lines fill-in and crow’s feet fade.
And it proves once and for all…
There’s No Connection Between Wrinkles and Birthdays
Contrary to what mainstream thought, wrinkled skin is not an inevitable part of aging.
For some women, crow’s feet, dark circles and saggy under-eye bags appear well after they turn 50. For others, these appear as early as the mid-20s.
So why do some women show age sooner and others never seem to age?
While many factors contribute to wrinkles, bags and dark circles, the Konjac super-molecule proves it’s not about birthday candles, but moisture.
And the skin around your eyes loses moisture faster than anywhere else on your face or body.
Super thin at only ¼ to 1/10 the thickness of facial skin, it works with every eye movement, smile and squint. It even works when you sleep, not to mention the 10,000-plus times you blink every day.
The constant flexing and stretching dries out your skin.
Plus, the sun’s UVB rays, wind, diet, and exposure to many soaps and skin detergents wear it out even faster.
Moisture “Wakes-up” Skin Cells and Reverses Skin “Aging”
Science has discovered that without enough moisture, your skin cells go to “sleep. ”
And when they do, they stop producing moisture. They stop building and Refresh skin-toning collagen and elastin. They don’t replenish your epidermis to keep it looking young, smooth and soft.
But scientists have discovered if you rehydrate skin cells, they ‘wake-up’.
Once awake, they fill-in wrinkles as they build more collagen and they replace dry skin with soft and supple skin.
Now, to stay awake these cells need a constant supply of moisture… or they’ll fall back “asleep.”
For years, there’s been no long-term solution to smooth the skin of your eye contour. But today that’s all changed…
Introducing Refresh Eye Cream Featuring the Breakthrough Konjac “Moisture Delivery System”
Refresh was specially formulated to penetrate deep into your skin to smooth body and tone to your eye contour.
And it combines two of the most powerful water attractors around — award-winning Konjac root and Hyaluronic acid. Together, these create a “moisture delivery system” that targets the skin of your eye contour in two ways.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles as it plumps skin from the inside and “wakes” your cells to create new, young cells and skin-firming collagen.
- It increases skin hydration and cell function for nutrient absorption.
If Refresh with the Konjac “Moisture Delivery System” only firmed away wrinkles and activated your skin cells to act young again, it would still be revolutionary.
But I didn’t want to create just a high-powered wrinkle eraser.
I wanted Refresh to banish crow’s feet, saggy bags and dark circles, and nourish your skin cells with the most powerful combination of skin-enhancing nutrients to reverse the “aging” process for skin that looks and acts younger.
And that’s why I started with…
The Most Complete Source of
Essential Skin Nutrition in the World
Irish Moss, a seaweed from the North Atlantic, has 15 of the 18 essential nutrients your skin needs to stay young, smooth and sexy.
It’s loaded with beauty enhancers like…
- The ‘”beauty mineral” sulfur that removes toxins and cleans the skin. 2
- Iodine that triggers cell regeneration and stimulates the production of “youth” hormones. 3
- Vitamins A and C that promote collagen production for firmer, stronger skin.
- Vitamin K known to reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes as it improves overall elasticity. 4
And then there’s zinc (free radical protection), calcium (for younger cells), and magnesium (for nutrient absorption), to name a few…
Plus, natural carrageenan increases your skin’s permeability to allow these nutrients to sink in and nourish while it moisturizes and makes your skin silky smooth. 5
It’s all the benefits of a spa quality seaweed mask, without the time, travel, and expense.
. . . and Nothing Supports Your Skin’s Architecture
Like Mango Seed Butter
When it comes to the delicate skin around your eyes, Mango Seed Butter delivers natural oils that tone and protect.
Oleic acid is one of these. This natural oil supplies the building blocks needed to make collagen that gives skin its structure and prevent wrinkles from forming. 6
Oleic acid also improves the movement of collage and elastin so your skin maintains a natural, even look.
But the natural oils of Mango Seed Butter aren’t one-trick-ponies…when applied, they create a protective shield that prevents sun damage.
Green Coffee Extract Brightens And
Enhances Your Natural Beauty
Green Coffee Extract (GCE) has become very popular in many anti-wrinkle creams.
And for good reason. Studies show GCE stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), molecules like hyaluronic acid that attract and hold water, as well as collagen and elastin. 7
But it was the results from women who use it that proved to me it belonged in my Refresh eye cream.
In one clinical trial, 40 women washed twice daily with a lotion featuring GCE. At the end of the study, the researchers reported: 8
- Dark spots and age spots faded.
- The women’s skin shone brighter and clearer.
- Rough skin had softened.
- Skin became smoother and fewer wrinkles could be seen.
Keep Skin Fresh and Beautiful with Ancient Beauty Wash
For thousands of years, women revered for their beauty — like Helen of Troy and Cleopatra — turned to Rose Oil to beautify, cleanse and brighten their skin.
Even today, it’s still treasured around the world as a fragrant skin conditioner and cleanser.
Legends aside, Rose Oil was a must for Refresh because it works.
It features citronellol, a potent antioxidant that works at the cellular level and delivers two powerful effects.
- Citronellol in Rose Oil stops free radicals caused by the sun’s UVB rays before they damage and age the skin. 9
- It protects against premature aging as it cleanses the skin of bacteria like E. coli and Staph bacteria known to steal moisture and cause inflammation and redness. 10
And while Rose Oil and the others protect and rebuild, these next two nutrients…
Reverse the Signs of Skin “Aging”
When you were young, your skin stayed smooth and soft because there was always a ready supply of new cells to replace older cells.
And remember earlier I talked about how skin cells “fall asleep” when they dry out.
Well, when cells sleep long enough, they stop reproducing. This reduces the turnover and causes skin cells to get tough… what’s commonly referred to as “aging.”
As part of this process, your body naturally reduces blood flow to the area. This slows cell replacement, an important part of maintaining young, supple skin.
It’s essential to encourage blood flow and stimulate cell metabolism to keep a fresh supply of skin cells. So I’ve included these powerful cell rejuvenators:
Caffeine. It might surprise you, but the power behind your morning pick-me-up also promotes healthy, vibrant skin. Caffeine…
- Stimulates circulation and blood flow.
- Delivers oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to skin cells. 11
- Triggers cell renewal to maintain young, healthy vibrant cells. 12
- Reduces the risk of skin abnormalities and potentially cancer-causing cellular dysfunction common to old cells. 13
In two studies of 77 women, those who used eye creams with caffeine had smoother skin and fewer crow’s feet than the group who used the normal eye cream. 14
Micro-algae Extract. My proprietary micro-algae extract delivers vitamin B12, an essential nutrient that promotes cell metabolism and division and protects your DNA during the process.
As cell metabolism ramps up, the vitamin C combines with the B-12 to promote Collagen-1 production, the type needed to firm and add body.
Of course, you won’t see any of this happening…
Instead, you’ll notice the corner of your eyes get tighter as bags disappear from below your eyes.
Now, I created this special formulation of beauty nutrients in Refresh to deliver a complete eye contour renewal.
But I wasn’t done yet…
As I noted, the skin around your eyes is so delicate and thin. And you deserve the absolute best.
So I’ve pulled out all the stops.
In addition to the breakthrough Konjac “moisture delivery system” and powerful nutrients, I’ve included the following beautifying agents to heighten your natural beauty:
|Shea Butter||Softens skin and protects from sun damage.|
|Avocado Oil||Removes age spots and slows down skin aging.|
|Vitamin E||Protects cells against free radicals.|
|Coconut Oil||Cleans and moisturizes.|
|Palm Oil||Protects against dryness.|
|Phospholipids||Promotes cell renewal.|
|Stearic Acid||Gives your skin a silky, smooth feel.|
Use Refresh to Reverse Fine Lines, Wrinkles and
Common “Aging” Symptoms Once and For All
Refresh revolutionizes care for your eye contour.
Its breakthrough “Moisture Delivery System” penetrates deep, grabs and holds onto moisture to firm from the inside out. And the special nutrient formula I’ve developed nourishes for smoother, brighter, toned skin.
Today, you no longer need to settle for an eye cream that covers, hides and only delivers short-term results.
And you don’t need painful and potentially dangerous injections that damage blood vessels and nerves and could leave you puffy, swollen, and with permanent damage.
Refresh not only guarantees your eyes will be smoother, more supple, and firmer… it also heals your skin from years of sun damage, dryness and “wear” as it restores your natural glow.
You right now can now wipe away wrinkles and dark circles for a whole lot cheaper than those costly injections that go for $500 each!
But I’m taking it one step further…
I want you to try Refresh completely Risk-Free.
Take Advantage of My Risk-Free
100% Complete Satisfaction Guarantee!
If Refresh sounds like the natural, safe way to smooth away crow’s feet, fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles that you’ve been looking for… try it for yourself and take advantage of my 100% Complete Satisfaction Guarantee.
Then, when you receive your bottle, dab a little around your eyes and gently massage it in.
Right away, Refresh’s “moisture delivery technology” will begin to fill in the wrinkles as this special formula begins to rejuvenate your skin at the cellular level.
I’m confident as your crow’s feet fade and dark circles disappear that you’ll want to continue using Refresh.
But… if you’re not satisfied in any way, just send back your bottles full, partially used, or empty. We’ll send you a prompt, full refund.
No questions asked. No restrictions. You have absolutely no risk.
Order Refresh Now and Save!
For a very limited time, I’ve put together three special offers for you to choose from…
VIP Member Program with Auto-delivery. Join my VIP Auto-delivery program right now and get 3 bottles of Refresh for only $66. 75 per bottle + Free Shipping (a $9. 95 value!). That’s a savings of $66. 75!
When you become a VIP Member with VIP Auto-delivery, I will include Free Shipping and Handling for as long as you remain a Refresh VIP Member.
And remember, you have my 100% Complete Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can become a VIP Member and try Refresh Risk Free.
Value Package. Save 10% when you buy 3 bottles of Refresh for $80. 10 each, plus shipping and handling.
Trial Offer. Purchase 1 bottle of Refresh for $89, plus shipping and handling.
When you consider botox injections can go for $500 per shot, Refresh’s breakthrough “Moisture Delivery System” and special nutrient formula to restore youth to your eyes is truly affordable.
“What’s Your Secret?”
Your eyes are one of the first things people notice about you.
And you know when the fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and spots fade and vanish, you’ll hear that question:
“What’s your secret?”
You can share it, or keep this little secret to yourself.
After all, there’s nothing like walking into a room and turning heads… looking your special someone in the eyes, and know their looking into your eyes… or the confidence that comes from ageless beauty.
So why wait any longer?
With Refresh, supple, brighter — and most importantly — healthy skin awaits.
The years may pass, but no one needs to know.
And right now, you risk nothing when you order Refresh.
Click below and take advantage of this special risk-free offer. Is Refresh right for you? Like all beauty treatments, you simply won’t know until you try it. But unlike injections or most eye creams, you can try Refresh without risk. In fact, your only risk is not to give it a try and see the amazing results when you look in the mirror!
Become a VIP Member with Auto-Delivery and Save 25% Today
Save $22. 25 per bottle right now when you order 3 bottles of Refresh for $200. 25 – or $66. 75 per bottle and get Free Shipping as long as you remain a VIP Member.
And remember, if you’re not completely satisfied, you’ll get a prompt refund of every dollar you paid with my Risk-Free Guarantee
|GREAT DEAL: Save 10% Now
Save 10% and try Refresh Risk Free when you order 3 bottles for $80.10 each, plus shipping and handling.
|TRIAL OFFER: Get Me Started
Get me started with 1 bottle of Refresh for $89, plus shipping and handling. I have No Risk.
- Patrícia Maria Berardo Gonçalves Maia Campos, Maisa Oliveira de Melo, Flavio Bueno de Camargo Junior. Effects of Polysaccharide-Based Formulations on Human Skin. Polysaccharides. pp 1-18. 26 September 2014.
- Hervé C, de Franco PO, Groisillier A, Tonon T, Boyen C. New members of the glutathione transferase family discovered in red and brown algae. Biochem J. 2008 Jun 15;412(3):535-44. doi: 10. 1042/BJ20071464. . ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pubmed/18315526
- Derry DM. Successful human scar regeneration by topical iodine: a case report: an interim (3. 5 year) summary. Med Hypotheses. 2009 May;72(5):553-61. doi: 10. 1016/j. mehy. 2008. 11. 038. Epub 2009 Jan 24. ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pubmed/19168293
- Ahmadraji F, Shatalebi MA. Evaluation of the clinical efficacy and safety of an eye counter pad containing caffeine and vitamin K in emulsified Emu oil base. Adv Biomed Res. 2015 Jan 6;4:10. doi: 10. 4103/2277-9175. 148292. eCollection 2015.
- Valenta C, Schultz K. Influence of carrageenan on the rheology and skin permeation of microemulsion formulations. J Control Release. 2004 Mar 5;95(2):257-65. . ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pubmed/14980774
- Song JH1, Bae EY, Choi G, Hyun JW, Lee MY, Lee HW, Chae S. Protective effect of mango (Mangifera indica L. ) against UVB-induced skin aging in hairless mice. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2013 Apr;29(2):84-9. doi: 10. 1111/phpp. 12030.
- Velazquez Pereda Mdel C, Dieamant Gde C, Eberlin S, Nogueira C, Colombi D, Di Stasi LC, de Souza Queiroz ML. Effect of green Coffea arabica L. seed oil on extracellular matrix components and water-channel expression in in vitro and ex vivo human skin models. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009 Mar;8(1):56-62. doi: 10. 1111/j. 1473-2165. 2009. 00425. x.
- Palmer DM, Kitchin JS. A double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerance of a novel phenolic antioxidant skin care system containing Coffea arabica and concentrated fruit and vegetable extracts. J Drugs Dermatol. 2010 Dec;9(12):1480-7.
- Wei A, Shibamoto T. Antioxidant activities and volatile constituents of various essential oils. J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Mar 7;55(5):1737-42. Epub 2007 Feb 13.
- Ulusoy S, Boşgelmez-Tinaz G, Seçilmiş-Canbay H. Tocopherol, carotene, phenolic contents and antibacterial properties of rose essential oil, hydrosol and absolute. Curr Microbiol. 2009 Nov;59(5):554-8. doi: 10. 1007/s00284-009-9475-y. Epub 2009 Aug 18.
- Herman A, Herman AP. Caffeine’s mechanisms of action and its cosmetic use. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2013;26(1):8-14. doi: 10. 1159/000343174. Epub 2012 Oct 11.
- Koo SW, Hirakawa S, Fujii S, Kawasumi M, Nghiem P. Protection from photodamage by topical application of caffeine after ultraviolet irradiation. Br J Dermatol. 2007 May;156(5):957-64. Epub 2007 Mar 28.
- Stallings, Alison F. , and Mary P. Lupo. “Practical Uses of Botanicals in Skin Care. ” The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology 2. 1 (2009): 36–40. Print. ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pmc/articles/PMC2958188/
- Kaczvinsky JR1, Griffiths CE, Schnicker MS, Li J. Efficacy of anti-aging products for periorbital wrinkles as measured by 3-D imaging. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009 Sep;8(3):228-33. doi: 10. 1111/j. 1473-2165. 2009. 00444. x.